Friday, August 20, 2010

One Week Down...

I've been here for a week now, and I feel like I just got here yesterday!  I will have pictures of my room soon.  I think I'm ready for the first day on Monday, but I don't know if I'm ready for the second, third, fourth, or fifth! I did meet 2 new students this morning that just moved to the area.  They were so cute and said that they were very excited to start school.  It will be an interesting dynamic to have a set of twins in the classroom.  I do have the names of my little ones, in case you're wondering or want to pray for them.  :) 

Nico
Ellen
Ha Yean
Gabi
Vianka
Jeremiah
Sophia
Sofia
Marcelo
Ha Min
Jonathan
Bo Gyeong
Denny

Aren't they cute?  I will have pictures of them as soon as I can, hopefully the first day. :)   Also, I'm stepping out of my comfort zone this weekend (besides living in Guatemala!).  I've joined the praise team at church and will be singing on Sunday...the second Sunday that I've been there!  Practice is tomorrow and I'm very nervous.  We'll see how it goes, they may never ask me back! 

No comments:

Post a Comment